Home > Section Support > Category Guidance
This Category contains detailed guidance on how to prepare CBNRM knowledge for publication on CBNRM Net and elsewhere.
CBNRM Net is concerned with managing critical development knowledge in connection with local natural resource management. This is achieved through an approach to combining knowledge management and Information and Communication Technology (ICT) that emphasizes, on the one hand, user involvement and user management, and, on the other hand, reciprocal and parallel use and production of CBNRM knowledge. This page presents guidelines for how CBNRM users and practitioners can prepare relevant CBNRM knowledge for publication on CBNRM Net and elsewhere.
The Category contains the following Groups:
- Guidance, cases [download: PDF version]
- Guidance, countries
- Guidance, regions [to be implemented]
A number of elements elsewhere on the website are relevant in this context:
- Acronyms - Category, contains acronyms that are used in CBNRM.
- Activities - Category, contains information about project activities and other planned activities.
- Case studies - Category, contains case studies.
- Country overviews - Group, contains aggregate and structured CBNRM knowledge for countries.
- Biomes - Group, presents aggregate and structured CBNRM knowledge for several types and levels of ecosystems.
- Conferences, seminars and workshops - Category, contains information about planned events, including workshops, conferences, training and seminars.
- Internet - Category, contains links to data and information available on the Internet.
- Issues - Group, presents knowledge for selected issues.
- Literature - Category, includes literature that is devoted solely, or primarily, to work on CBNRM.
- Regional overviews - Group, presents aggregate and structured CBNRM knowledge for major regions of the world.
- Sectors - Group, presents aggregate and structured CBNRM knowledge for a number of sectors.
- Terms - Category, contains terms and concepts that are used in CBNRM.